R.I.P Paris



I really would have liked to start my blog with something a lot happier, but when something as terrible as what happened in Paris ocurs in the world you simple can't stay silent about it.

Nu.nl (dutch news site) wrote at 10.10 this morning that there where 127 dead. An horrible amount of dead and it could become more. I don't pray (I don't believe in God), but Paris will be in my thoughts. May the world never forget what happened on friday 13th.

Friend in Paris
I found out about Paris last night when I came back from Jiu Jitsu training (Something I originaly wanted to post about) and I was shocked, but also really tired and couldn't fully grasp what had happened. This morning I realised that one of my friends had been in Paris and that I had no Idea if she was home jet or not. Luckily she came home thursday night and has been safe and sound in the Netherlands this entire friday. I wasn't the only one who was woried. Her phone, facebook, instagram and whatsapp have been flooded with people woried about her and she has contact with people she had 't spoken to in months even years. It shows me that people care about each other and that they want to be there for each other.

hope that people who are still in Paris are and stay save and that the people who love them will tell and suport them. Rust in vrede, Parijs. Rest in peace, Paris




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten