The Power of words

foto van: Aelincarstairs

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, 'and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us."
Deze worden, geschreven door Cassandra Clare in the Clockwork Angel, zijn de inspiratie geweest voor deze post. These are the words that changed me, scared me, freed me.

"But people are not oceans," she shrugged. "And you cannot know them by their surface."
- Beau Taplin -  I am more than what you see

"Love, like art, must always be free."
- Hernando, Sense8

"I wish you were still just a human to me. I don't want to look at you and see poetry."
- K. P. K.

"The real violence, the violence I realized was unforgivable, is the violence that we do to ourselves, when we're too afraid to be who we really are."
- Nomi, Sense8

"Mirrors are just glass and you are more than that."
- r.i.d

"The closest friends you'll ever have are the ones you'd take a bullet for, but they're the ones you constantly feel you could put a bullet in as well."
- Alex Gaskarth 


Een aantal waarvan ik niet weet wie het gezegd heeft: 

"Learn to say no without explaining yourself."

"The trees are about to show us how lovely it is to let dead thing go."

"You are too young to believe it is not going to be okay."

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten